The Impact of Maternal-Newborn Skin-to-Skin Contact on Breastfeeding Initiation Rate (for spontaneous vaginal delivery mothers only)
Chapter 3 of the Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project, titled “Methodology,” will expand upon the content and concepts presented in the “10 Strategic Points Final Draft” (Appendix A) document you completed in its final iteration in Topic 1.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” in the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
- Locate the 10 Strategic Points Final Draft assignment completed earlier in this course.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Use the “DPI Proposal Template” and the “10 Strategic Points Final Draft” document, to develop a draft of (Chapter 3) Methodology that describes the methodology you are utilizing in your DPI Project Proposal. Sections in Chapter 3 include:
- Chapter 3 Methodology
- Introduction and Statement of the Problem
- Clinical Question(s)
- Project Methodology
- Project Design
- Population and Sample Selection
- Data Collection Procedures
- Data Analysis Procedures
- Ethical Considerations
Requirements: 15 – 20 pages
Order here 👉 https://questessays.com/order/ and we’ll do our best to help you meet the deadline with quality and 100% original paper.