Discussion: Christian Worldview
- Review the rubric that is linked below to make sure you understand the criteria for earning a maximum of 30 points for this discussion.
- Download and read the document Understanding the Christian Worldview, written by Online Chaplain Bob Burchell.
- Prepare to address the following prompts:
- Describe your personal worldview.
- How does your worldview influence the choices and decisions that you make in your personal and professional life? Share specific examples.
- How do you view other worldviews that differ from your own?
- Discuss several beliefs that are unique and fundamental to the Christian worldview.
- Your initial post should be four paragraphs in length, with a minimum of three sentences in each paragraph. Your post should be submitted by the end of day #4 of this workshop.
- Cite and reference one source to support your insights and answers.
- Read and respond to at least two classmates’ initial posts by the end of the workshop. You are encouraged to respond to the follow-up instructor questions directed to you. Your responses to classmates should be a minimum of six sentences in length.
- Forum participation (including initial post and responses) occurs on at least two different days of the workshop.
Kindly order here 👉 https://questessays.com/order/