cultural values of an organization
For discussion thread, assertions must be supported with scholarly citations in APA 7th format. Must have at least 4 scholarly citation published within the last five years. Discussion thread must be1200-1500 words. Must include references from the book (see attachments)
Book used for class is:
Organization Theory & Design
Richard L. Daft
Daft, R. L. (2020). Organization Theory & Design. [MBS Direct].
See attachments for chapters related to each questions.
Submit a thread in response to the following 6 questions:
- Chapter 11: Do you think it is possible for an outsider to accurately discern about the underlying cultural values of an organization by analyzing symbols, ceremonies, dress, or other observable aspects of culture in comparison to an insider with several years of work experience? Select a percentage (e.g., 10%, 70%, etc.) and explain your reasoning.
- Chapter 12: A noted organization theorist once said, “Pressure for change originates in the environment. Pressure for stability originates within the organization.” Do you agree?
- Chapter 13: If managers frequently use experience and intuition to make complex, non-programmed decisions, how do they apply evidence-based management (which seems to suggest that managers should rely on facts and data)?
- Chapter 14: In a rapidly changing organization, are decisions more likely to be made using the rational or political model of organization?
- What biblical implications should be included/addressed?
- How can/should a biblical worldview be applied?
Kindly order here 👉 https://questessays.com/order/