Respond to the following prompt in a minimum of 175 words:
Considering the forces in the global environment, what might some of the implications of demographic forces be for the industry you work in?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of technological change?
How can information technology lead to beneficial changes within the workplace?
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- What do you consider to be the top three benefits to social responsibility?
- How does your organization implement social responsibility initiatives?
Discuss possible issues that interest you and can be used for your final project. Consider issues related to the list provided in the overview: obesity, mental health, health care access, nutrition, HIV/AIDS, immunization, environmental health, violence and injury, and smoking. In your initial post, elaborate on why this topic interests you.
Use this discussion sample pdf uploaded below as a guide when completing your own analysis.
Due to the significant impact of culture in the business environment, use Hofstede’s compare countries resource to choose a country for your project and conduct a cultural analysis of your project country, using the resource to investigate the specific culture scores for Hofstede’s dimensions of culture. In this discussion, you will work on the following critical elements: Values and Communication and Business Etiquette.
- Discuss Hofstede’s dimensions of culture that influence business in your project country.
- Use The World Factbook and Commisceo Global Culture Guides to expand this further by identifying specific elements of communication, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Finally, using Commisceo Global Culture Guides, identify five rules of business etiquette that would directly influence business interactions.
What risks or opportunities can you identify from this analysis of culture? Consider areas of management that can be adjusted when considering cultural drivers.